Friday, May 23, 2008

APPRECIATE WHATEVER YOU HAVE

Well,i think all the inhabitants in this world know about the catastrophe that happened recently.Ya,indeed..it caused so many deaths and loss of properties.I wonder how the victims fought for their lives for 216 hours after the earthquake occurred.OMG,it is 9 days in the condition of being trapped.Without any food and drinks.In order to survive,they ate worms,drink their own urine and blood. If this happens to each one of us,can we afford to do that?For me..perhaps have to think twice.First,it is really disgusting.But there is no other choices left.Or you think 'TO DIE' is the best solution?That is why I really salute their spirits to fight for survival.In just a short while,they had lost their family members,sweet home and all their living needs.They did not even expect or predict this type of disaster would happen to each one of them one day.So..to me,life is really unpredictable.I realise that no matter how hard your life is,just be grateful that you are still alive.Do appreciate the things that you have in this world,especially your parents.. although sometimes you can't bear your mum's nagging voice.(Giggle..)

No comments: