Well...well...well, farewell to year 2008 and a warm welcome to year of ox 2009.So, what are your plans ahead?For me:
Mum, happy birthday to you ya! You have been such a good and loving mum to me.You always care about the whole family members.Sorry if I hurt your feelings unintentionally..and thanks for being by my side whenever I need you most.Luv ya~

~Wishing everyone a blessed and prosperous 2009!Yee haa...signing off
- Hope my family members will be healthy and safe
- Hope my friends and I will have an everlasting friendship and will never ever fade
- Hope I can get along well with my studies
Mum, happy birthday to you ya! You have been such a good and loving mum to me.You always care about the whole family members.Sorry if I hurt your feelings unintentionally..and thanks for being by my side whenever I need you most.Luv ya~
~Wishing everyone a blessed and prosperous 2009!Yee haa...signing off




No comments:
Post a Comment