Friday, January 23, 2009

A Matter Of Thought

Well, just wanna express my feelings...no offence

Have you ever wonder what is the purpose you come to this world?Eat to live or live to eat?I think this quote is quite common to you all. In my opinion, some may think that live to eat is a better choice as compared to eat to live. Well, why not? Some of us may desire to just eat, play, sleep, do nothing and lead a peaceful life. However, things don't always turn out the way you want it to be.Recently, I have read a book entitled "The Purpose Of Christmas". I have gained lots of insights about life indirectly.There are questions which have set my mind pondering upon certain things regarding life.'Why am I alive?', 'Does my life matter?' and 'What is my purpose?'. There are times when I am in difficulties and there are times where I can feel that God is helping me all the while.

Life is brief. People are born and will definitely reach a day of his or her last breath. This is no doubt a human cycle that each and everyone of us must go through no matter what. You can never expect when will be your last day. It is sad to know that this kind of situation happens to my extended family members.4 had gone recently: 1-fews days before my bro's wedding, 1-one week before christmas, 1-2 days after christmas and 1-one day before chinese new year's eve.To me, it is quite shocking and sorrowful .If you were me, can you stand seeing your loved ones died one by one? And again, death is inevitable.

No comments: