Thursday, July 3, 2008
I'M BACK!!!
Hey guys,thanks for viewing my blog though I have abandoned it for about one month.Hehe.Yea..school starts and my holiday eventually comes to an end.I wonder if my brain is still functioning and not in the process of rusting due to the long holiday.Lols.Well,during the registration day of MMU,I met up lots of my former schoolmates.But some of them really surprised me since i didn't hear any news from them that they are going to study in MMU too.After I had registered,the staffs there told all of us to come back in the afternoon.Sweat!!Halo,we don't use water to get our car moved...(though the government is now working hard to try on water as alternative to replace the petrol) and secondly,my house is not just a stone's throw from here.So,I decided to play truant.Hehe.Most of my friends did that too.The next day was the first day of orientation.It really cheered me up.I was in the blue team representing the wolf.So,most of the time spent were used for cheering 'OW OW OWWW'.???.I have no idea.But frankly,I got to laugh lots..and I found out one thing..MMU's official song-PERMATA DUNIA..wow!!!it's really nice to hear.Yea..not like our secondary school's song..that really makes students sleep and get bored easily...sometimes don't even want to sing it out..just open the mouth can d..lols.According to my blue team's OCs,this song will make you cry when you hear it during your graduation day.Hmm..ok.I will try to focus on that.But most probably,i think, i will cry by that time.Emo..emo.Well,thanks to all the blue team's OCs.You guys rock!!Yup,here is just a short briefing on my days before my lessons start.Lets come back to the main point.Actually,i'm pleased that i can adapt the things here quickly..the lecturers,peers,facilities,environment and so on.Apart from that,MMU has a nicer library if compared with my secondary school's.Yea..it is more spacious,cosier and the most important thing-my second home.Due the long distances between my house and MMU,i do not want to travel home though there are breaks between lessons.So,i can't count how many times i visit the library from Monday till Friday(to make it exaggerated) .Now,it is already three weeks since my school reopens.There are assignments,presentations,speaking test and the list goes on.In this tertiary education,i know that physically and mentally prepared are vital.It is totally different from what we had gone through in the secondary school.My lecturer said and my friend quoted, 'Here,there will be no spoon-feeding for you all!'Yea..i got it.So,starting it from now..i have to strive hard and hope for scholarships..GAMBATEH!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment