Friday, August 8, 2008

Hooray...midterm break

I know it's abit late to say this..since it just left two more days for my holiday.lols..i cant manage to blog any since my streamyx is having weird problems all this while..sad thing to say..hmm..actually having this midterm break is not a nice thing to me though.First,having my television spoilt recently.Second,i cant surf the net either.Arghh..I NEED A SAVIOUR!!!Boredom is driving me nuts!Didn't get a chance to hang out with my good friends cz most of them don't have hols as we do.Haiz..such a mundane break.But here comes the most 'zha dao' part-the suggestion given by mum.'Haiyo,u very sien right?come..come..help me to do house chores then.'lols..actually it is ok for me to do those things..but for me,it is not the activity that i want in order to 'shoo' away my boredom k!At this present moment,I believe most of the teenagers nowadays would like to indulge in activities like blogging,chatting and what not right...of course,so do I.

Pheww~back to the main point.I'm quite relieved that i had finished the accounting and economics tests before my midterm break.But there are still 3 more subjects to go.Say 'bye bye' to human development assignment and English presentation too.Hmm..talking about English presentation,hope you all don't mind if i shared my experience to you.Actually,i managed to memorise the script well before presenting it.Told myself to be confident and fear not.BUT..the same thing happened.Having the phobia about presenting something in front of people,I hoped that my friends didn't notice me trembling...lol..so paiseh of me..got stuck a few times somemore..zzz.'Nevermind.This is your first time.'said by mum.Then..hope that i can do it much better in the next presentation.

Well, till then..Alice here signing off..would like to share more things with you all in the upcoming posts yea..

No comments: